Monday, July 12, 2010

Prayer requests for week three

Hello again! I hope you're still doing well!

Just a few ways you can be praying this week:

1. Pray for all the collegiate staff for physical health, strength, energy and endurance. It's very easy for Satan to grab onto our attitudes when we're tired. Pray for health, and pray that while we sleep and eat, we would be getting the rest and energy we need.

2. Pray that while we're here, we would learn what it means to work together as a team, all focused on the same goal, and that is Jesus Christ.

3. Please pray for my heart, that while I'm here, it would be here too--in the fullest way possible. I'm not much use to the Kingdom at all when I'm being selfish! Please pray that God would continue to capture my heart in new ways that only He can do, and that while I'm here, my attention would be on the tasks that are in front of me.

4. Continue to pray for the hearts of the students that come here, that God would transform them to love Him more.

All other prayer requests still apply from this last week as well. Thank you so so so so so so so much!! God is up to some pretty amazing things!

I'll post again on Friday or Saturday! And until then, I would love to see letters of how you're doing!

Tons of love!!
<3 Carly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment