Monday, August 2, 2010

One Quick Thing!!!

I cannot believe that I forgot to tell you: we had 11 salvations this last week! Praise God!!!!!! I know there was something else I completely forgot to say in the post earlier, but I really don't remember what it was. :( Story of my life. :)

Just so you know, I plan to write a long post about the whole summer after I've gotten home. But until then, we've got a whole new week of camp ahead!! Pray for our excitement as we see new students coming in today! Pray that God would teach us how to find joy in everything we do, even if it's something like getting up early to set up. Pray that we would find those moments precious, as we're spending them together for the last times this week.

Have a fantastic week, everyone! I'll see you soon!! :)


For His Glory,
Carly <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!
    I'm a bad sister because this is the first visit to your blog for me, but I just sat here and read every single one! God is incredible! I'll be praying for you and c. staff for your bitter sweet last week of Super Summer 2010! Can't wait to see you again!
    With Love,
    Kelsey <3

    ReplyDelete